QF CARZ Valve
Designed to prevent the effect of a pressure wave and flames caused by an explosion from returning along the pipework in which it is mounted.
- Prevents devastating effects of a dust explosion from spreading
- Simple and robust construction
- The product is manufactured according to quality assurance for the production: No. INERIS 03 ATEX Q406.
- Available in versions with flange or collar for connection to various duct systems.
- Suitable for transporting explosive dust of class St1.
- RAL5009 Blue
The balancing rod is normally on the right-hand side.
CARZ sizes from 550 upwards include an inspection door on each side.
The distance between the CARZ and the filter / silo depends on installation type and size.
The CARZ must be installed horizontally.
The direction of the airflow should be noted carefully. This is indicated by an arrow on the product.