Heat Recovery Ventilation MVHR
• Recognised in SAP PCDB
• 180/200mm spigots
• Horizontal duct option for space-saving installations
• High airflow, ideal for student accommodation clusters
• Unique folding filter for removal when access is restricted
• Integrated digital controller for simple & accurate commissioning
• Plug and play controls; Humidistat, Ventwise, Wireless Remote
• BMS connectivity
• LS inputs (Light Switch)
• Volt-free inputs
• Self diagnosis for simplified fault finding
• Adjustable delay On/delay Off timer
• SEC Class A
• Summer bypass and frost protection
The Sentinel Kinetic High Flow benefits from the latest high efficiency, backward curved impeller design, ensuring the lowest possible energy consumption, and an exceptional performance range covering small one bed apartments to the largest of houses.
Care Homes & Student Accommodation
The Sentinel Kinetic High Flow is ideal for larger homes and multiple occupancy units such as care homes and student accommodation. Capable of 175l/s at 150Pa, the unit can extract from up to fourteen bathrooms and a communal kitchen while still achieving almost 90% heat recovery. The fully automatic capability of the Kinetic range means that adequate ventilation is always achieved.
The Kinetic’s BMS capability is also ideal for those commercial applications where landlords or property managers want to monitor and optimise building performance and maintenance. The Kinetic BMS can provide status information and its self diagnostics can report if any fault is found.
180mm/200mm Spigots may be re-positioned to give horizontal connection or a combination of vertical and horizontal connection. Optional 150mm spigots are available.